Feel Lighter with Gliding Cupping Therapy
Introducing our NEW Enhancement – GLIDING CUPPING. A traditional Chinese medicine technique, the Gliding Cupping enhancement uses suction to put pressure on muscles and connective tissue to increase circulation, remove stagnation, reduce tension and relieve pain.
Why Gliding Cupping?
The NOW was designed as an oasis to disconnect from the outside world and reconnect within. Our goal has always been to revolutionize the wellness industry with our highly-curated design and customizable massage menu. We are always looking for new enhancements that will support our guests’ self-care routine and elevate their massage experience.
Enter Gliding Cupping. We believe in the transformative benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine and understand that with massage, Gliding Cupping therapy can help treat neck and back pain, release body tension and relieve stress.
What are the Benefits of Gliding Cupping Therapy?
- Reduced tension and decreased pain
- Improved circulation and lymphatic system
- Oxygenates and nourishes tissues
- Removes toxins
- Increases mobility and range of motion
- Produces anti-inflammatory effects
- Decreases cortisol which promotes relaxation
- Research suggests can reduce the appearance of cellulite
How to Experience Gliding Cupping Therapy
Step One: Choose between three Swedish inspired massage styles
- The NOW – Signature relaxation massage
- The Healer – Energy balancing massage
- The Stretch – Sports inspired massage
Step Two: Customize your service with enhancements including Gliding Cupping
What to Expect During a Gliding Cupping Massage?
During your Gliding Cupping enhancement a massage therapist will move/glide the cups along specific muscle fibers to release tension and to help improve circulation and blood flow. Discoloration may occur in areas where there is stagnation and where pressure is applied during the suction massage. Guests typically experience a relaxed state prior to the service and a release of stress and pain in targeted areas.