Experience Guide Los Angeles, CA
The Experience Guide is responsible for the reception area and overall seamless daily operations of facility. Includes, but not limited to, the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, promoting membership sales, checking the guest into the computer system, customizing the guest’s massage, and charging for services performed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Provide top level guest service for all including internal guest service.
- Know and be able to articulate The NOW mission.
- Properly open and close boutique each day according to Standard
- Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel massage appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves.
- Provide detailed descriptions of services, enhancements, retail products,
appointment cancelation/change policies, memberships, and parking
information with any applicable challenges.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency and only for business purposes.
- Maintain cash register bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s first name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote services, enhancements, membership, and retail, as well as special events, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously paraphrasing back what has been articulated ensuring top level communication.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a healthy workplace that is free of bullying, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention.
Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills. Must possess basic math and money handling skills.Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality. Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.Must be a team player.